Labels: ,

Stripper Tips & Secrets: SIMPLICITY Hair OIl

Banner1

If you haven't heard about SIMPLICITY Hair Oil...then you've been missing out!


Celebrities like Toya Wright, Karrueche Tran, and our very own "Star Stripper" Blac Chyna have all raved about the amazing changes in their hair since using this product.

But don't take our word for it....here's a few testimonial:


"When my hair wouldn't grow back, I saw a dermatologist, who stated I had scalp eczema. nictenia-testimonial.jpgShe proceeded to tell me that I could no longer wear weaves, braids, and so on. 
I eventually started going to my current beautician (Leticia) who highly recommended your oil. She was like it's going to cost you $50, but what difference does that make to a person who wants their hair back. That evening I went home and ordered your oil. On a weekly basis, I used your oil, while switching my sew-in to different styles to give each side of my head a break. I will say this, Leticia knew when I cheated and not used the oil. She stayed on me. I know I should not share this part, but I will because I am changing my lifestyle completely. I HATE WATER and I am not the healthiest eater, so I can attest that those 2 components were not factors in my hair transition, even though I am doing better.
I just want to say thank you. Some may say the progress isn't huge but it is to me because this has been a struggle. My hair is the healthiest and shiniest it’s been since I was probably pregnant. LoL. Again, I cheated at times but for the most part I continuously used the oil while my hair was sewn in. We are breaking from the sew-ins for a while but I will continue to log my progress. I am natural and I love SIMPLICITY OIL!!! Stay BLESSED!"
Nichelle Prince-Allison | Female   NEW 8/30/2013
"Simplicity Hair Oil is AMAZING! On November 20, 2012. My former stylist lifted my already nboone.jpgplatinum hair 4 times in one sitting, even though we were supposed to be darkening my hair for the winter season :/ My hair was chemically "shot" and was falling out even when I touched it. The breakage didn't stop until the middle of December, probably because there was nothing left to break. I had a huge bald spot in the center of my head. I have always kept my hair short and at that point in time (12/18/12), I looked like I could be George Jefferson's daughter. LOL.It's funny now, but I was so depressed and upset then. I started using Simplicity Hair Oil the following week. Three weeks later, the bald spot was filling in and my hair had grown so much that my current stylist was able to cut all the damaged hair (01/10/13). And on March 1st, that long, gone bald spot has completely filled in and the rest of my hair has grown, too. Simplicity Hair Oil is the bestest. I use Simplicity not only to fill in the bald spot, but I used it in my entire hair regimen. I prepoo or use it as a hot oil treatment. I add a few drops of Simplicity to my deep conditioning treatments and apple cider vinegar rinses. I moisturize and seal my hair with rosewater and Simplicity Hair Oil. And every other day, I still put about five to six drops throughout my scalp to maintain a healthy scalp."
Natalie Boone | Female 4/08/2013
kiki-2.jpg"Simplicity Hair Oil blend…the ONLY oil I will use on my hair. Whether it's for heat protection, a hot oil treatment or daily moisture. I love this product! It's light weight and gives my hair just the right amount of shine and leaves a great scent."











Blac Chyna recently shared the "secret" to her LONG, THICK & HEALTHY NATURAL hair

Blac Chyna
[Click here to purchase] 

Due to its high demand the SIMPLICITY Hair Care line is currently OUT OF STOCK. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
STRIPPER WORLD NEWS © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters